A travelogue by Larry Quah who travels to open the "windows of his mind", takes nothing with him but fond memories and leaves nothing but his footprints.
Thursday, October 20, 2005
The Three Pagodas of Dali from the reflection pond found at the rear of the pagodas.
Thank you, Mridula. Coming from the other side of the Himalayas, I am glad that you enjoyed the shot of Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan, the province in China I recently visited. Keep well from across the miles!
Hi Ryozan, I responded to yr earlier posting for yr comments on the Karst Caves picture. I feel honoured that you like this picture too. I asked earlier asked whether you are Japanese from yr blog name. Are you...?
Hi Ryozan, I responded to yr earlier posting for yr comments on the Karst Caves picture. I feel honoured that you like this picture too. I asked earlier asked whether you are Japanese from yr blog name. Are you...?
5 comments:
Wow, what a lovely picture!
Thank you, Mridula. Coming from the other side of the Himalayas, I am glad that you enjoyed the shot of Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan, the province in China I recently visited. Keep well from across the miles!
hello larikuatkuat! i have to agree with mridula, this is a very beautiful photo! the composition is excellent... can you guess who i am? \(^_^)/
Hi Ryozan, I responded to yr earlier posting for yr comments on the Karst Caves picture. I feel honoured that you like this picture too. I asked earlier asked whether you are Japanese from yr blog name. Are you...?
Hi Ryozan, I responded to yr earlier posting for yr comments on the Karst Caves picture. I feel honoured that you like this picture too. I asked earlier asked whether you are Japanese from yr blog name. Are you...?
Post a Comment